Wednesday, March 4, 2009

You've come a long way baby!!!



If you need some spring in your step - you should check out Payless Shoes. Payless is the place to shop for a cute spring or summer splurge that looks high end, yet doesn't break the bank. This is not the Payless you remember from your childhood. Various runway designers, such as Abaete, alice + olivia, and Lela Rose have designed shoes and purses for Payless which are very modern and edgy. I have always experienced stellar customer service and returns are accepted without question. Several of my most favorite winter shoes came from P S , my code name for Payless Shoes. Unlike some reasonably priced shoe sellers, I have always found their shoes to be very comfortable.

Happy shoe shopping - I hope to pick up this pair of sandals this weekend!

Price of this Tygr Luxe item - $19.99.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! Those sandals are adorable!!!!! I cannot believe they are from Payless!!! I may have to sneak over and grab a pair!

    ReplyDelete