Saturday, March 14, 2009

Built - a Luxurious Way to Tote what Sustains You!



Built NY's motto is Love Your Stuff! and their lunch bags make it easy to do. Recently featured in Parenting Magazine, Money Magazine and Bon Appétit Magazine their lunch bags make it easy to be stylish while toting your food. Neoprene material contributes to a really tough yet very soft bag that can stand up to the everyday grind. I've had mine for over 6 months and it still looks and feels like new. These are machine washable and drip dry. Safety tested - rest assured no lead in these bags. Put an end to buying brown bags or making do with whatever you can scrounge up. These bags keep food cool or warm for 4 hours - I find myself using mine on the weekend too for snacks and drinks. This is a company that has managed to mesh design with function to equal an everyday luxurious treat!

Price of this Tygr Luxe Item - $22.00

1 comment:

  1. I have one of these. Smaller version, but I LOVE IT! It was supposed to be my lunch bag. It turned into my tea bag.

    ReplyDelete