Saturday, February 28, 2009

Bath Sheets?


I heard about these a year or so ago and finally decided to splurge and buy two of these from Restoration Hardware. The reason I waited so long is I was afraid my other bath towels would immediately develop an inferiority complex - and let's just say - they have officially requested I arrange counseling for them. I have used these towels nearly exclusively since they arrived. They are huge - measuring a massive 40" by 70". They are constructed of 100% cotton terry toweling from Turkey and feature 802 grams per square meter. Restoration Hardware claims they are exceptionally soft and long-lasting. I certainly hope so!

Price of this Tygr Luxe Item - $48.00 from Restoration Hardware - please note - as of the date of this post - currently some colors are 30% off.

No comments:

Post a Comment