Thursday, February 12, 2009

Spring is Just Around The Bend


This is the time of year when I really crave fresh air, sunshine, flowers and warmer weather. Hopefully all the ice is behind us for the rest of the season. Much to my surprise when I visited Walmart the other day, I found they now carry Nicole OPI nail products. I found out about this line of OPI products a few years ago. Their philosophy is Respect the World - Respect Yourself and the products in the Nicole line are green with no DBP, Toluene, or Formaldehyde and the glass is recyclable! Now that I have a touch of Spring Fever, it's time to start painting fingers and toes again! I picked up "Star of the Party" a nice spring violet and "Believe It, Do It" a beautiful princess pink. Treat yourself for Valentine's Day to this reasonably priced luxury.

Cost of this Tygr Luxe Fav is $5 - 6

No comments:

Post a Comment