Thursday, April 2, 2009

Need Some Daily Inspiration?



Delias Thompson of Atlanta features her sterling silver custom jewelry on Etsy.com. I have ordered several bracelets from Delias and they are all spectacularly gorgeous. Last year for Valentine's Day I asked my husband to write some thoughts down so I could have them inscribed on a bracelet. Let's just say he misunderstood my instructions and wrote 3 bracelets worth of lovely thoughts. I didn't have the heart to tell him he wrote too much - so now I have three fabulous bracelets, secretly inscribed. Only he and I know the words are there and I wear them every day. Have a loved one write some special words for you - or have your favorite poem or saying close to you always. Happy Wearing!

Price of this Tygr Luxe Item - $48.00 for 1-sided inscription or $58.00 for 2-sided inscription.

1 comment:

  1. I adore these bracelets!!! How romantic - an heirloom to pass on to your daughters.

    ReplyDelete