Monday, April 20, 2009

Go Green for Earth Day



I found this bag on Etsy.com at TheWren store (or search for coffee bag) just in time for Earth Day. Bags don't get much greener, or cooler looking, than this - check it out. Made in Cape Town from a recycled jute coffee sack, with organic hemp lining, environmentally dyed, sewn with pure cotton thread, from a farm that is FAIR TRADE - and as a bonus - bag closes with a handmade wood button made from Poplar wood. Can't you imagine yourself traveling both near and afar with this great market bag? My favorite are the one's with the elephants - I need to keep an eye out for those - definitely on my wish list.

Price of this Tygr Luxe Infatuation Item - $54 - $68.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome bag! I need to visit Etsy. Been awhile since I browsed.

    ReplyDelete